March 25th, 2021
2:00 PM – 3:45 PM ET
It’s already been an epic year for blockchain, and it’s only March. As blockchain technology and digital currency companies are dominating today’s headlines, and more traditional companies get involved, what’s next for this burgeoning sector? Please join our Manatt professionals for an engaging discussion focused on the latest issues facing decentralized finance, as well as the traditional financial investors and institutions interfacing with the evolving blockchain technology space. This promises to be an excellent resource for beginners, industry practitioners and blockchain vets.
Key topics will include:
- How state and federal regulators are responding to the growing digital currency sector
- Tokenizing real-world assets—short-form securitization-as-a-service
- Use of blockchain to secure tangible assets and enhance certification
- Non-fungible token (NFT) application and its use by the entertainment, art and sports industries
- Traditional startup vs. crypto fund-raising, investment trends and deal structuring
- Forecast for the remainder of 2021
If you cannot join us for the live webinar, register here today to receive a link to the on-demand recording.
Brian S. Korn, Partner, Manatt Financial Services
Neil S. Faden, Partner, Manatt Financial Services
Jen Millard, Managing Director, Manatt Digital and Technology
Christopher M. Dayans, Associate, Venture Capital / Emerging Companies
CLE credit is pending