Smart Bitcoin (CURRENCY:RBTC) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 18th. One Smart Bitcoin coin can now be purchased for $3,508.72 or 0.96225112 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex and Huobi. Smart Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $1,474.00 worth of Smart Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Smart Bitcoin has traded 20.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000651 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00002150 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00248762 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $64.88 or 0.01728418 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.62 or 0.00229388 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027026 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000038 BTC.
About Smart Bitcoin
Smart Bitcoin’s total supply is 20,999,764 coins. Smart Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @rsksmart. Smart Bitcoin’s official website is rsk.co. The Reddit community for Smart Bitcoin is /r/rootstock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Smart Bitcoin Coin Trading
Smart Bitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Smart Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Smart Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Smart Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Smart Bitcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Smart Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.